Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dear Bloggees,

Records are made to be broken!  Oh yes!  I just officially added a mothertruckin' widget to my blog with no HELP!  And I didn't even eff' anything up!  You might be asking yourself, "Is she going to use an ! to end every sentence?"!  Why Yes, Maddafackas, I am!

In other news...
1) Cree is officially released!
My Now & Forever received a complete makeover from head to tail...New Title, New Cover...but same great story!  It has been professionally edited!  I can not be happier with the end product!

Amazon Purchase Link


★CREE by Author HJ Bellus★

Purchase links:
➜ AmazonUS: http://amzn.to/1broju4
➜ Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1naL8aQ...
➜ B&N: http://bit.ly/Lz1ZYy

✰Go one-click this baby!!!!✰
‪#‎cree‬ ‪#‎mywayseries

2) Tripp's cover was also released!!!
3) And here's a little taste of Miles!
Subject to change...
Chapter 1- My Life
Chapter 2- Ding!
Chapter 3- Tampons, Really?
Chapter 4- Fortune Cookie Mystery
Chapter 5- Are You Shittin' Me?
Chapter 6- Lip Gloss & Happiness

4) Giveaway Galore!!!
Go check out these giveaways...enter to win some great reads!

Limitless Publishing Giveaways


5) & for you daily dose of HJ humor!

 
 
Have a freakin' amazing week! 
HJ Bellus
 
PS- I hope I made all the grammar cop's butts pucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished